Early Bird Registration
Before 18 August 2020
|Regular Rate Registration|
|Physical + Virtual Conference1
Singapore, London, or Chicago attendance2
(Rate Includes Evening Networking Reception)
|Virtual Only Conference||US$145||US$195||US$80||US$80||US$50||US$180||US$250||US$80||US$80||US$50|
- Physical + Virtual Conference: One full day of programing, including lunch, coffee breaks, and an evening networking reception + access to all virtual content. In the event that a physical gathering is not possible in one or more of our host cities, the program will proceed in virtual form. Paid registrants to the affected city will automatically be converted to “Virtual Only Registrants” with the financial difference refunded with no penalties.
- Capacities at our three physical gatherings will be limited to smaller-scale, local gatherings of no more than 250 individuals. CTBUH continues to monitor the global situation closely and will adjust as needed to comply with the local regulations in place at the time of the event. If local gatherings are not permitted, then the event will move to be 100% virtual, and still proceed.
- Cancellation Policy: A 100% refund, minus a US$30 processing fee (per delegate) will be given if written notice of cancellation is received by 28 October 2020. No refund will be given for cancellation after 28 October 2020 due to costs incurred by CTBUH for each delegate at that time. If you cannot attend the physical conference, we are happy to accept a substitute colleague.
- Payment: Registrations are not confirmed until payment is received. If a payment is not received within 24 hours of registration, then the registration may be canceled. A 3% bank fee will be charged for all credit card payments; a US$20 bank fee will be charged for all wire transfers.
- Registration fees are required to be paid in US Dollars (USD) at the rates portrayed, irrespective of daily exchange rate fluctuations.
- Presenter Registration: For presenters notified of accepted abstracts only. For each accepted presentation, only one presenter is entitled to the reduced registration rate.
- The academic rate is intended to support full-time university professors. It does not apply to professionals working in practice who also teach part-time. To qualify, you must be an active CTBUH Academic Member.
- The student rate is intended to support full-time university students. To qualify, you must be a CTBUH Student Member.