CTBUH members* of all disciplines interested in presenting for the event are encouraged to submit an abstract. Abstracts must relate directly to the conference theme. Find below a non-exhaustive list of potential topics that may be covered at the event, as examples.
- Is the “Urban Experiment” in Jeopardy?
- Can COVID-19 inspire a real Green New Deal?
- The Role of Smart Technologies in Crisis Management
- Collision vs. Distancing: The Virus-Conscious Workplace
- Health & Life Safety as Critical Design Priorities
- Building Industry Adaptations for Uncertain Times
- Public Space and the Post-COVID-19 Recovery
- MEP Considerations for Preventing Viral Spread
- Building Operations: Preparedness Standards Revisited
- The New Trajectory of Urban Mobility
All abstracts will be submitted for review before possible acceptance into the program. Please also note that competition for presentations will be extremely high. Reasons that some abstracts have been rejected in past years can be seen here.
For each abstract accepted, one author will be eligible to present. Only the author that will present will be eligible to register for the conference at the subsidized presenter registration rate.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*All presenters at the 2020 Conference must be CTBUH members at either the organizational or individual level. If interested in presenting at the conference, then you must first become a member to submit an abstract. To see if your company is already an organizational member of the CTBUH, see the full list here. If you are not a member, please contact CTBUH Membership at email@example.com.